Welcome to the MySQL Tutorial website!! You will learn MySQL fast, easy and fun. This website provides you with a complete MySQL tutorial presented in an easy-to-follow manner. Each tutorial has practical examples with SQL script and screenshots available.
What is SQL?
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language.
- MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database.
- MySQL database is simply a structured collection of data.
- SQL lets you access and collection databases.
What Can SQL do?
- SQL can create the new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL can insert records in a database
- SQL can modify records in a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- SQL can create views in a database
- SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
- SQL can store the developed projects like Drupal, Wordpress, Jumla, etc project database